Your experience must be at least:

- 12 months of full-time work: 30 hours/week for 12 months = 1 year full time (1,560 hours), OR

- equal amount in part-time hours, such as:15 hours/week for 24 months = 1 year full time (1,560 hours) OR 30 hours/week for 12 months at more than one job = 1 year full time (1,560 hours).

Find out if you are eligible to proceed with CEC application under Express Entry, by simply booking a consultation with us or using a FREE ASSESSMENT bonus!


The Canadian Experience Class is a permanent residence category for skilled workers who have Canadian work experience. 


To qualify for the Canadian Experience Class, you must have:


- at least 1 year of skilled work experience in Canada, in the last 3 years before you apply, and the work experience must be full-time, or an equal amount in part-time*;

- gained your work experience by working in Canada while under temporary resident status with authorization to work;

- meet the minimum language level of Canadian Language Benchmark 7 for NOC 0 or A jobs, OR Canadian Language Benchmark 5 for NOC B jobs;

Your work experience can be in 1 or more NOC 0, A or B jobs!

Self-employment and work experience gained while you were a full-time student (such as on a co-op work term) doesn’t count under this program.

Website Created & Hosted with Website Builder