Do you need a study permit in order to study in Canada?


If your course at school will be less than 6 months long, you will ONLY need a visitor visa to come to Canada. 


If you are looking to study for more than 6 months, you will need to have a study permit. Study permit is a document that allows foreign nationals to study at designated learning institutions in Canada. Most foreign nationals need a study permit to study in Canada. Please note, your study permit doesn't let you enter Canada. You may need a visitor visa or an electronic travel authorization to be able to come to Canada.



Looking to study in Canada?

You are on a right path for a few key reasons:

- Canadian Education System is one of the best in the world!

- High quality of education at an affordable cost. 

- Great education will help you secure a job faster.

- You will live in a safe country with a high quality of life.

- You can stay in Canada after graduation and work here.

- Canadian Education will help you with your immigration if you are looking to stay in Canada permanently. 


We can help you with your study permit and visitor visa!

Canada welcomed more than 400,000 new international students in 2019!!!

You need these documents to apply for a study permit:

- an acceptance letter from a designated institution;

- proof of identity;

- proof that you can support yourself.


You may also need:

a letter of explanation;

a certificat d'acceptation du Québec (CAQ);

a custodian declaration (minors only);

other documents as required by the visa office.


Ready for this journey?

Contact us TODAY!

We can help you with your study permit and visitor visa!

Need help with Study Permit and Visitor Visa?

Website Created & Hosted with Website Builder