Your relatives can live, study and work in Canada if they become permanent residents of Canada.


You can sponsor certain relatives to come to Canada if you are at least 18 years old and a:

- Canadian citizen, or

- person registered in Canada as an Indian under the Canadian Indian Act, or

- permanent resident of Canada.


Canadian Citizens or Permanent Residents have the right to sponsor their spouse or common-law partner through the Family Sponsorship program. Through this program, applicants can sponsor their spouse which is in Canada or overseas.

Inland Spousal Sponsorship

Inland Spousal Sponsorship gives applicants who are already in Canada the ability to continue living in Canada while their application for permanent residence is processed. With this application, it is recommended that applicants do not travel overseas as there is a chance to be denied entry into Canada upon their return. However, there are some benefits when applying under the Inland Spousal Sponsorship:

- opportunity of an open work permit while permanent residency application is in process;

- opportunity to apply for health care once open work permit is obtained;

- ability to stay in Canada during the process, must maintain status (i.e. work permit, visitor status, student).

Overseas Spousal Sponsorship

Overseas spousal sponsorship is the path the applicants choose if they are not in Canada and unable to obtain a visa to travel to Canada. Some sponsored applicants, who are in Canada choose this option if they wish to travel back and forth from their home country during the processing of their application..

Looking to sponsor other members of your family (brother, sister, nephew, grandchildren, etc.), book a consultation with us to find out if there is a program for you! 

Need guidance?

Got questions? 


Canadian Citizens and Permanent Residents of Canada are eligible to sponsor their parents and grandparents to become Permanent Residents of Canada. In order to do so, the "sponsor" must:- Support them and their dependents financially;

- Make sure no social assistance from the government is required.

"Sponsor" must meet first some criteria before submitting their interest to sponsor form online through the IRCC website. IRCC is now conducting the lottery system, in which random eligible candidates from the pool receive an invitation to apply.

Contact us if you are looking to sponsor somebody under the Familly Class.

We are here for you and will do our best to reunite you with your family!

Website Created & Hosted with Website Builder