pexels-andre-furtado-2773226 (1)

Reach out to us to get help with your PR card renewal application. We are ready to guide you through this application process! 


Permanent residents must have a valid permanent resident card (PR card) or permanent resident travel document (PRTD) to return to Canada by plane, train, bus or boat. Without one, you may not be able to board.


To be eligible for a PR card, you need to:

- be a permanent resident, and

- submit your application in Canada.

You should only apply to renew your PR card if:

- your card has expired or will expire in less than 9 months;

- your card is lost, stolen, or destroyed;

- no card recieved within 180 days of immigrating to Canada;

- you need to update your card to:

- legally change your name;

- change your citizenship;

- change your gender designation;

- correct your date of birth.

   To keep your permanent resident status, you must have been in Canada for at least 730 days during the last five years. These 730 days don’t need to be continuous. Some of your time abroad may count towards the 730 days.

Life is like a book,

turn the page for next chapter!

Website Created & Hosted with Website Builder